Jared Carroll, LMSW is a board-certified social worker and youth development specialist, with work spanning the non-profit, education, and mental health fields over the past 15 years.
His experience includes direct practice, program administration, strategic planning, fundraising, and training in program leadership, development, and implementation. With a focus on programs that serve children impacted by trauma, Jared’s mission is to grow a community of change that engages program practitioners, leaders, and youth themselves to overcome the challenges they face. This work is guided by the following core values:
- Relationships First: Build connections as the starting point and greatest outcome of program work
- Play as Change: Leverage play as the universal language of ideas, connection, and possibility
- Lifelong Learning: Cultivate an unending process of development for every individual
- Whole Child, Whole Community: Ensure program quality for children through equally intentional quality supports for those who nurture them
- Shift Power: Promote empowerment by honoring voice and choice